Sunday, May 20, 2007

Another beautiful Sunday for some quality bicycling and hangin’ with TLW.

I was feeling a tad unmotivated to ride. I could see just by looking outside that it was a little breezy. I’m still cleaning crap out of my eyes from days ago riding in windy conditions. So I got a later start than normal and did mostly flat stuff but I did do the White Rock Acres climb from bottom aaawwwwlllllll the way to the top. I usually just do the first 1.3miles of it before it dips slightly and continues. Today I figured I’d just do the whole climb as I’d stay mostly flat with a hella-tailwind back in afterwards. So I did. It makes for an interesting elevation map because there is one way up and one way down. I climbed the first part very well. High cadence seated. The rest sucked. I felt a good sense of accomplishment though considering my malaise before I even started.



Saturday The Wifey and Auntie Em went shopping and picked up a high chair for Haley. This is another one of those milestone steps I suppose. We put it together today and threw TLW on it and gave little Hales her first feeding from a spoon. She did great. She has pretty awesome hand-eye at this point so when she sees a spoon headed for her mouth she immediately grabs it and almost fed herself. All in all she did very well. Another one of those moments to make her parents super happy and proud of TLW.

Hungry Haley


Happy Haley



Sleeping Elwood



I'm tired. L8


3 comments:

dk said...

The first 1.3m is avgs 5.8%. The second 1.5m avgs 5.7%. BUT, in that last 1.5m the final .4 avgs 11.8%. Hoohah!

el yanqui said...

Is that an elevation graphic or is that one of Floyd's drug tests? They look surprisingly similar.

Unknown said...

I bet KHAM can climb white rock with one leg while turning 1000+ watts...