Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ass Monkeys

I just got finished with today’s workout. Today I finally did a ‘cross specific workout. I had the Giant in full race trim and rode over to the LA Park to do some hard lap intervals. I did 1 hard then 1 easy, 4 times. I felt sorta crappy but I rode the course as close to last years race as possible. Lap times were consistent, about 8 minutes per-including starts each time. I was encouraged mainly because I think it’s a little faster than last year and I’ve only really started to do specific training 2½ weeks ago. Hopefully I can knock a little more off those lap times. I felt crappy probably because my average heart rate per lap was 95% of my max. The course itself was VERY dry(fast!). And I was riding it alone. What to make of it all?

Vegas/San Diego in less than two weeks! Wow, that’s soon. I can’t wait. I’ve made a few appointments with some of our bike reps to go through the ’06 bikes. Should be fun.

I’m fully aware that approx 5 people read this blog, but is it asking too much to tell me who you are when you leave a comment? Or at least start your own damn blog and let me comment anonymously. Now I know by saying that, all 5 of you will leave anonymous comments. I just need to figure out who says what. Clowns!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ass Monkeys?
Mrs. Leg left the above comment about the dishwasher & sheets. Since I never load the dishwasher (that's the legend's job) I don't care if the grime is off the dishes or not....but i don't see the point in cleaning them before you wash them either!

Anonymous said...

Vale, querias un mensaje de cada 5 de nosotros que leen tu blog. Aqui tienes el mio. Cuando me dejas un mensaje en mi blog sabre que sabes quien soy. Cio!