Sunday, July 01, 2007

STXC

Today Haley, The Wifey, and I cruised up the river to spectate some quality Short Track XC mountainbike racing. I’ve been itchin’ to check one of these events out for a while and this surely was going to be my best opportunity. We weren’t disappointed. TLW had a nice time as well. I think by next year she’ll be ready to kick some ass in the kid race. Hammy and Ray both told me this week I should jump into the Sport race. Now that I’ve seen how much fun it looks, I think I might have to do it next year. Looks real similar to a ‘cross race without barriers but probably a tad harder because the race is only 25-30 minutes long.

So, in between cheering on the VisitPA guys and Hammy, I took a few pics. Enjoy.

The Wifey and TLW

Ry, SSWes, Ray

SSWes

SSWes, again

3 vs 1

Ry and SSWes

Ray

Hammy

Ray

Leech

Hammy

Ooops, no chain

Hebe and Proud Mary

The Legend

again

Wes takes the W





2 comments:

midnightpeddler said...

Great photos! You did a great job of capturing the race!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to post on your page of mountain biking men. By the way, you still have a cute kid. Way to go. Feeding her any Honeycomb yet? If you read this in time, you can go fill out a survey about the "new" Honeycomb. http://mindfieldonline.com/1036. Use password code 19107. Doesn't take very long unless you choose to spiel in the comments section.