Thursday, May 18, 2006

empty

The new floors look great

I have writers block today. I feel like I should blog about something. Topic? Dunno. I got soakinfreakinwet today on my ride. For roughly five minutes it rained so hard if I were in a car I might have considered pulling over and waiting for a bit. Heavy rain drops too. Stung. Felt like it could have been hail (which was in the forecast) but I think it was just big ass rain drops. It was fun though.

For those of you who don’t know I’m a Bike Shop Tool(emphasis on Tool) at Holmes Cyclery. I am honored to work with two of the fastest mountainbikers in the mid-Atlantic not named Chris Eatough. VisitPA Ray and Kyle Hammaker(KHam). They both are well aware of the joy they provide us insiders at Holmes with their friendly rivalry. Especially myself and The Legend. I’m a world class button pusher. Some might call me a dick. I just love pushing buttons. I strategically throw out a comment and watch with glee as Ray tells Kyle what’s up and who The Champ is. Kyle, roughly ten years younger than Ray, is a true sport and dishes the shit right back Ray’s direction. It’s real fun. Then Hebe walks in and it all starts over again. Beautiful. So, The Legend and I have devised a season long “stage race” scenario for Ray and Kyle. Any mtb race in which both line up for the same race with the same start time will be fair game. Win or lose the time gap between the two will accumulate throughout the season. We have one dilemma. How should a DNF be factored in? I know most who read this blog are cyclists. Hebe and I need your input. How can we best come up with a solution for this friendly competition? Email me at dlkessel@verizon.net. Our entertainment is at stake here. At the end of the season there will be a winner and a loser. Special recognition will be given to both.

Latest illegal downloads via Limewire. Killing Joke and X.

Yours truly, Grumpy.

No comments: