Thursday, March 22, 2007

maRch 22nd


I feel like I had a productive day. Not sure if I actually did or not but the feeling is there.

I started off doing some light garage organizing. I then helped Hebe move some stuff. I followed that up with another awesome fixie ride.

I just can’t seem to get away from that thing. I rode my road sled to work Wednesday just to get a feel for something different but I was right back on the fixie today for 90 rolling minutes. One thing I love about it is no matter how you slice it, you just can’t fake a hard ride on it. Today was no different. My knees might explode by July but for now I’m loving it.


Oh, BTW, despite the 70 degree temp today, I rolled out with knee warmers. Word.

Young Haley turned 3 months old Wednesday! She’s growing like a weed. I’m now fully convinced that she’ll be taller than her parents.



3 months old!

Fancy new slippers

No comments: