Sunday, March 18, 2007

whatever

Despite all the sometimes fun, sometimes fascinating, sometimes sucky excitement in my life the past few months, I’ll be damned if I just have no desire to share it lately. Sorry.

Little Haley is growing fast and having a grand ‘ole time watching her parents make faces and funny noises at her provoking responses. We’ve taken tons of pictures but real soon we need to the official studio photog thing at The Wifey’s insistence. I can remember being drug kicking and screaming to such affairs as a young punk. Now I’m on the other end.

Is this the Sillies year? I’m ready for the roller coaster of heart break all over again. Two weeks.

Speaking of two weeks. 10-8. Ugh.

We drove to Cape May Thursday night in a miserable rainy mess. It rained all day Friday down there which sucked but not as bad as it would have sucked being here in the ‘Burg getting vomited on by a blizzard of white shit. Saturday was cool and breezy but I did get out for a good 90 minute ride on the fixie. It was actually a pretty hard ride. Dead flat on a fixed gear with some pretty solid head winds here and there. I enjoyed it though. No green beer was had by Haley’s parents.

Two things I need to do this year. One is read more books and internet less. I just ordered 4 books off Amazon. Two from this guy and two from this guy. I already own a few from Cahill so I know they will be good reads but Weisbecker was recommended by someone who told me if I enjoy HST I’d be good with this dude. Cool.

The other thing I need to do this year is take a legitimate vacation. I mean get in a jet and land in a time zone at least 3hrs away or at least leave the country. Hold me to it. Please

I’m happy to see the Pens aren’t going anywhere. I never really thought they would but until they hammered out a deal for a new arena anything was possible. I’m a Flyers fan which means I can’t root for the Pens but they are fun to watch and given Philly’s recent moves towards a much younger and faster brand of puck I think we could see a pretty intense rivalry in the next few years. BTW, Sid and his boys swept Philly 8-0 this season so I know it won’t be easy, just exciting to watch.

What's up with all the bra commercials on the teli lately? Not that I'm complaining about skimpily clad busty women running around with their hooters hanging out........have I said too much?

No comments: