Sunday, April 08, 2007

Got yourself a gun

I hope everyone had a nice day spent chowing good food and loads of chocolate. I rode down to Lake Meade to meet Erin and Haley at Carolyn’s (Mother Legend) for a top-notch lunch with the Hebe clan. Mike, Eric & Julie were chillin’ when I got there. Before I go any further, I must say, you will never find a finer family than Carolyn and the Hebe boys, Mike and Eric. You too Julie! Thanks for a fantastic meal and downright good company. Haley loves her Easter gifts.

The ride down to LM was a bit colder than I’d hoped for and much windier than I expected. Mostly a solid cross-wind all the way with a smattering of full-on in-your-face headwind to boot. Good times. My balls still haven’t assumed their proper position.

After we left LM we cruised over to my sister's for a few hours. Haley got to see her Grammy and Aunt Shannon/Uncle Greg & Cousin D.J. and met O.G. (the Original Gus, my bro) for the first time. They had hoped that we would stay for dinner but Haley was getting grumpy and, quite frankly, I ate so much quality grub earlier that I just wasn’t hungry.

Once we got home I put the call in to Comcast to add HBO to my cable services for The Big Night. Cool thing was I got a little flyer/brochure from Comcast in the mail earlier this week claiming I could get HBO AND Cinemax FREE for 60 days. Even the fine print didn’t seem to have any catches in it. So, I mentioned it upon ordering and wouldn’t you know, there is no scam. It’s legit. For 60 days I get HBO and Cinemax gratis. I’ll believe it when I get my next billing statement. Stay tuned.

The Sopranos begin the final 9 episodes tonight. I was so thoroughly disappointed at last seasons episodes that I have a large amount of skepticism moving forward. We’ll see.

Auntie Em sent an Easter goodie box from Maui for The Little Woman. Haley got her first pair of Vans. They’re pretty sweet. For now they’re a touch big but this summer Haley will be the coolest little 6 month old in town. Oh yeah, Em also sent some candy bars, which I can only assume were meant for Haley’s parents, loaded with macadamia nuts and chocolate. Yum.


I almost nailed it. VisitPA.com goes 1st and 3rd. WTF Kylie??

Easter Bunny and Haley


Easter Bunny, Haley, and Easter Bunny


Haley and a picture of Cousin D.J. at the same age. Uncanny. Kessel genes kick ass!


Cousins hangin' out

No comments: