Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter = chocolate!

Not much new to report. Easter is here but it seems more like dead-of-winter with the temps and all.

The Little Woman is growing daily. She’s getting chubby. Now that The Wifey is back to work full-time I have to watch her for a couple hours every morning before taking her over to Erin’s parents. So far that’s been working out well. Haley has had a couple meltdowns resisting the change but for the most part she’s been a little angel. She’s so much fun. I can’t get enough.

I worked my day off this week so that I could get an extra day off next week while The Wifey is off on her Easter break. Holmes Cyclery is busy as hell. Makes the day go fast.

Big MASS relay MTB opener Saturday. Question of the day; Does VisitPA.com sweep the podium? I see there are some strong teams but holy shit!, VisitPA is LOADED! Nate D and Kyle Buttwrecker guest riding to fill out the teams ain’t too shabby either. Now, about that 40 degrees and snow shower forecast….


Enjoy the chocolate easter bunnies this weekend.

Watching TV from the bed. Never too early to teach good habits!

Getting ready to go for a drive to the Grandparents.

No comments: