Friday, January 25, 2008

Three Dog Night

I saw No Country For Old Men tonight with Poo. Good movie. If anyone wants to explain it to me that would be cool too. One of those movies you have to see a second time I’m thinking. Does the answer lie in within TLJ’s dream? In the end who has the money? Dammit! I need help with this one.

The hype on Cloverfield is hooking me. I think I want to see it.

I built my PowerTap wheel for the mountain sled. I can see the future. It has more mtb rides in it.

18 days of work so far in ‘08. 16 of them started off with ride to and a ride from. 88.9%. Tuesday should have been but wasn’t due to the weather losers missing their forecast of an inch or two by……an inch or two. I drove in expecting the forecasted white shat. Never came. Losers.

Hockey is real good this season. The Flyers are competitive again. El Diablos seem to be the only team that’s giving them fits. They punked the Sid-less Pens tonight. I missed it. Wish I didn’t. I love watching them play Pitt, and win.

The Giants will ruin the perfect season. Eli’s Coming.

McHammy is a McManwhore.

1 comment:

He to the B said...

Clevery disguised in the body of a pre-pubescent girl as well. That is what is mind-boggling.
Oh, Hammy, that means the girl has not experienced the rise in her female hormones, aka her first period, boobies, hair, etc...