Tuesday, February 28, 2006

WTF!
Where did this white shit come from??? I wake up. I pee. I look outside. I was flummoxed. White shit everywhere. Maybe an inch tops, but as cold as it is I may be forced to drive in to work today. Dammit. I think The Mrs Legend is behind this. She’s probably been saving a huge pile of white shit at The Legend compound and decided to sneak over here on her way to work this morning to spread white shit all over my barrio. Sonzabitches.

Real quick. Two great actors have passed on over the weekend. Mr. Furley aka Barney Fife aka Mr. Limpet(Don Knotts) and Ralphie’s dad(Darren McGavin) from A Christmas Story. Don Knotts was great. Funny dude. Funny looking dude. The Andy Griffith Show is one of those old time TV Land shows I will stop and watch when I’m flipping through the channels. Good stuff. And who doesn’t love A Christmas Story(exception-Erin’s mom)? Most people could just about quote the entire movie but Old Man Parker, IMO, was the class of that movie. Ralphie and Randy were good but their Dad was great.


I have a cold. It’s not going away. I have stubbornly eschewed drugs. My nose has been constantly leaking. Slight sore throat. A little ear ache when I’m outside. Nothing major. I finally had enough last night. The Wifey fed me drugs. I have always hated cold drugs because they make you drowsy and dry you up to a point that’s as uncomfortable as the cold itself. But, I slept well and I feel like a million bucks - minus some loose change - this morning.

Less than two weeks until……

Twelve episodes this season and eight beginning next January. Then it’s done. That will suck. So much happened in season 5. Adriana, gone. Cousin Tony, gone. Johnny Sack, the gray bar hotel for him. But what will happen over the next twenty episodes? Subject to debate. Anyone? Thoughts?

#2. late.

1 comment:

Jackie Brown said...

Oh Gus.......I'd dump 10 feet of snow at your abode if I had the power.....I hear we're supposed to have more this Sunday or Monday! Bring it on!!! Come out to the compound and x-country ski!
Can't wait for the Sopranos! Luckily we have DVR because it may interfere with Housewives!