Thursday, January 11, 2007

December 16, 1773

Things I’m rapidly growing tired of:

Barry Bonds. Go away. No one is buying the crap you’re shoveling us. This tool’s defense is weaker than the Flyers power play. Please, just go away. Totally, completely, disappear. Five years down the road, no Cooperstown for you either. Bogus record or not.

This clown. Good article here explains why he’s a clown. And round up all the idiots that agree with you and catch the next slow boat to China. If any two Baseball players deserve a unanimous ticket to The Hall, it’s these two class individuals. Representing everything good about a sport that’s been sullied a bit recently. Jack-ass.

As mentioned briefly above. These dudes need to buy a vowel. By far the worst team in hockey. Not even close to the second worst team in hockey. They are just that horrible. Unwatchable. Like watching a bad movie with a bad ending…….over and over and over. Let’s have a “team meeting” and get this thing figured out, we just lost 6-1. Good idea. OK, we know what we’re doing wrong. We got it fixed. Bam! Lose 6-2. I guess that’s a step in the right direction. Chumps. You can’t tell me one player makes that much difference. It’s embarrassing that they would even use that as an excuse.

Although this will ultimately work out in my favor, Saban leaving the Phins for the Tide was pretty damn sickening as well. If I were a Dolphin fan, I’d say good riddance. Instead he’ll return Tuscaloosa to prominence and leave. Hopefully sooner rather than later. He doesn’t seem to be a man of great integrity.

I like Rock'em Sock'em Robots. I remember playing them when I was a little punk. I thought it was pretty cool to see a play on them in that new Dodge truck commercial. Pretty cool until the 739th viewing of said commercial. Maybe I’m in the minority here but do advertisers ever consider people very quickly growing sick of something shoved down our collective pie-holes like that? I’m ready to drive to the local Dodge dealership and take a poop on their doorstep. Not really, but, well, maybe.

Dems v Republicans. Republicans v Dems. It doesn’t matter which is the majority or the minority. It doesn’t matter who says what to get elected. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. They’re ALL asswhipes who want nothing more than to find slicker and more crafty ways to separate me from as much of my hard earned money as they can. They act like a bunch of children. He said, no she said, no they did this, congressional hearing that, scandal this, blah, blah, blah. Meanwhile, next time you take a look at your paycheck, take a good look at it. Seriously, take a real hard look at it. Now, look at the bills that you see throughout the weeks, months, years. It’s damn near sickening to my stomach to see just how much I am taxed. Top to bottom. And it never seems like enough to these losers. They need more to pay for this, that, and the other thing. To say one side is wrong doesn’t make the other side right either. Unreal.

On a lighter note, is winter finally on the horizon? In a way I feel happy that it hasn’t been anywhere near as cold as it should be. BUT, I haven’t been able to get out and enjoy it to the fullest. Now, it looks as though next week will get cold just in time to coincide with my return to work full-time. Joy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hasn't Sevie rubbed off on you? Pick up the phone and call to bitch them out properly.