Friday, February 01, 2008

Next question

So, it looks like Wendy's once or twice a year takes the prize. Sounds about right to me. I spent a lot of time on the road this week delivering fitness goods with McHammy or VisitPA Ray. Good times. Both are quality delivery mates.

The Wifey is running off on some work related 2-day trip in a week or so. She's not normally excited to go on a trip like this but this time I think she's looking forward to it. Her and her co-worker, Nikki, are looking at this trip as a way to get away from needy little babies and also to get away from Haley and Molly for a couple days. In a way I'm happy to see her get away but I'm also slightly freaked out because this means I'm in charge of getting TLW taken care of. I've done one night before but never a 2 nighter. I've joked that I'm going to hire a 2-day nanny for this event.

January wrapped up with a 20 out of 23 commuting success rate. 87%. February started off crapilly. 0%.

Eli's Coming.

No comments: