Sunday, February 11, 2007

270 per

Snow schmoe! I guess I need to go outside and do my Anti-Snow Dance. It's been working quite well so far this season. I'm really going to have to summon up a lot of strength for this weather event.

Today, while The Legend, Nate, and VisitPA Ray & VisitPA Nancy went for a mtb ride, I hung out on the couch with Lttitle Ms Haley. We had fun. I tried for the first time shoving a bottle down her gullet with moderate success.

Young Hales showing off her good looks for the camera again

This evening I powered up the crapliptical for 30 minutes so that I could eat some guilt-free Pizza Butt. That works.

Tomorrow, I dunno, maybe a ride on the fixie for an hour or so. Other than commuting I haven't ridden much at all this year yet. Of course we'll have to make a mad dash to the grocery store for the obligatory stocking up of bread and milk.

Maybe we'll cruise in to CC to hang out with all the ultra-spiffy yuppie losers and show off our B.O.B. Stroller. They do make a good egg sammy stuffed inside a bagel for roughly $12 or so(not really). I also need to do some V-Day shopping for not one, but TWO wonderful women. JC! I might be busy tomorrow.

I wonder if early dismisal/two-hour delay is in effect at Holmes Cyclery this week? Benny, warm up you shoveling shoulders!

1 comment:

He to the B said...

You need to see if Seve can knock a few pounds off the BOB stroller. It seems a little heavy.