Friday, February 02, 2007

Gesundheit

Little Haley is doing very well. I go to work every day missing her and can’t wait to get home and hold her. She makes me smile no matter if she’s crying or sleeping or crapping her pants. She’s an absolute joy.

Last night she slept over 6hrs and napped for 5 more today. I think she’s settling into a good sleep routine, which helps Erin out a ton.

Today I was out delivering junk all day with Ben. Good times. We drove down to Spring Grove to drop off an elliptical. I hadn’t been down there in years but it wasn’t until I caught a waft of that good ‘ol paper mill that I realized it was nice to revisit old haunts if only briefly.

It started to snow some late this afternoon. Nuisance type shit. If this is as bad as it gets then, yeah, snow is fine. I think I can still manage to ride to work in the morning. Looks like early next week is going to be ridiculously cold. Just the kind of stuff that I need to commute in, only to say I can/did.

Speaking of riding, January was weak. I’m getting soft. I can feel it. Weather, Haley, no motivation, new car, pick an excuse. They all apply. At any rate, I need to find that routine again.

The Wifey got some good news this week. First she found out she’ll be working full-time out of the house starting April 1st. Cool. Then, today she found out she’s getting a monster raise. Sweet.

The Original Jack-Ass sent me an email today with this link. Every time I watch, it gets funnier. I don’t know why really. I think I’ve watched it about 10 times in the past hour. Slow night on TV.

No comments: