Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Little Haley will be 8 weeks old Wednesday. Holy crap she’s growing fast! She’s been a little angel so far. Just a few incidents of projectile barfing but even that’s kinda funny. She loves hanging out with her grandparents. Yesterday she fell asleep while my mom was holding her and later in the day she fell asleep while Erin’s dad was holding her. She’s getting lots of love from everyone. More and more she’s making little baby noises and smiling and making faces. I think she’ll be talking before we know it. Good times.

We’ve been delivering loads of fitness junk at Holmes Cyclery lately. The stuff is flying out the doors. The crap weather shut the deliveries down last week so Monday we had to play catch-up a bit. One particular loser, we’ll call him Nimrod, was less than thrilled that we cancelled last Friday because the roads were still crap and our van is awful in snow/ice. So we rescheduled for Monday. Turns out this tool lives in East Kabumfuk with roads that were still snow/ice covered and a quarter mile lane that was sketchy even yesterday. And he wanted us there Friday??? He’s got stuffed dead animals all over his house and guns and ammo and dead animal pictures all over the place. I’m far from a vegetarian. I love animals. They taste great. But, I never quite understood the mentality that this clown exhibited. A picture of a dead bear hanging on your wall???? Whatever.

I think it’s meant to rain today so I will attempt to resume normal commuting operations tomorrow. Temps are meant to be at least 40 for the next few days or so. Hopefully all this white shit will disappear. I picked up a Garmin last week. I think this thing will be lots of fun to play around with this summer on rides.

It’s official; The Legend resumes his affection for the dirt. I hope he does well. VisitPA has a stacked team this season. I wonder what KHam is up to?

No comments: