Friday, December 23, 2005

Yum

The Wifey just crafted some cookies. Cake batter w/choc chips and coconut. Heavenly. Best cookie I ate all day. Another 90 minutes today on the roadie. I rode out to Pheasant Field B&B where Erin was visiting the owners. We had our wedding ceremony there 2 1/2yrs ago. Nice place. Anyway, it was 53 in my neck of the woods so, I know it's December 23rd but I busted out the shorts and balmed up the legs. Perfect. To me it's theraputic to look down and see some bare skin on my legs. Being all bundled up all winter demoralizes my fickle mind. Tomorrow looks like more of the same weather. I believe all that's going on for me is breakfast at the in-laws and a party at the cousin-in-laws tomorrow night. All afternoon to ride, maybe. The LeMond is getting grimey. I need to give it it's winter overhaul.

Until next time. Cheers.

No comments: