Saturday, December 31, 2005

BM

3003.4 road bike miles from January 1st to December 30th. Yesterday I got out for a decent ride. It was a little breezy but not too cold. I wasn’t planning on riding today due to a crap forecast but right now it doesn’t look too threatening outside and the radar seems to agree. I might go out for a little for no other reason than I have nothing else to do. My original plan was to bolt myself to the couch all day in front of the 'ol 55'er but that was interrupted by a massive shit cramp. Had to take care of that so now I’m up and looking for something to do.

Last night Erin and I met our friends Zach & Angela at Coakley's for some grub. I love hanging out with them but we don’t see them near as much since they became proud parents to little Jocelyn. So we powered down some wings and had some dinner and caught up on things. Good times.

Tonight we'll ring in the New Year with the Legendary Mr & Mrs. I’m wonder where I’ll be sleeping tonight? My own bed or face-down in the Hebe’s flower bed? Neither me or The Wifey are big drinkers so it won’t take much to get me vociferous and cantankerous. Perhaps garrulous even. I love MS Word. Anyway, should be fun. Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Jackie Brown said...

The spare room is made up for you guys.......make sure little Elwood is stocked with food! We're gonna kick your ass at beer pong and other games....If you make it till 12:30 I'll show you my new moves!