Friday, June 02, 2006

Dos de Junio

There are plenty of reasons why I love living in this great ‘ol country of ours. However, there is a growing list of reasons I’d be just as happy somewhere else. When shit like this happens I can only scratch my head. Silly. Where does it end? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not planning on picking up and heading south. But can you honestly tell me a story like that gives you a good feeling this country is headed in the right direction?

I’ve spent the day doing domestic chores for The Wifey. I have(had) every intention on getting on the bike but at this point the skies are threatening. No big deal I guess. With the humidity as high as it is right now I’d be drenched head to toe in sweat if I didn’t get rained on.

Hockey has still been quite thrilling the past few nights. Carolina v Edmonton in the finals. If you’re not a fan of either of those teams there is no way you can tell me anyone would have predicted them in the finals.

Phillies still suck.

I’ve got more crap to get done before The Boss gets home from work. Plus, I'm throwing together some quality Mex for dinner. We'll have some carne asada and carnitas fajitas with some homemade guacamole. Pretty much the best food ever. L8

No comments: