Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Word of the Day

Collusion.

I rode home from work last night in a steady rain. I enjoy riding in the rain but I forgot my glasses so i basically powerwashed my eyes out with road grit. I got some serious eye-boogers this morning.

It finally stopped raining. Now my lawn will grow to mega lengths. I better mow it now.

Assuming no one else is thrown out of Le Tour my podium would consist of the "Son of Rudy", Basso, and a Disco, in that order. Floyd and Levi go 4th and 5th. Your thoughts?

Good day.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I think Floyd will finish ahead of "a Disco" rider. Disco has always had 1 confirmed leader and I don't think they will have trouble having 3 vying for control on the road to become the leader. I'd put a Disco rider in 4th and Levi 5th, although he could lose that spot to Vino again. Then again, it will be curious to see who is still in after Stage 13 that ends in Spain.