Sunday, June 04, 2006

More Gooder

The Wifey is down in Cape May this weekend hanging out with her parents at Uncle Willie’s condo. My quandary is this; The Sopranos finale is tonight. As crap as it’s been I still need to watch it. As much as Erin has bashed it in the past she sat there with me the past three months watching this dreck. Do I wait until she gets back and watch the replay mid-week? Or just be done with it tonight? I’ve got an hour to decide.

I love this weather. I believe it topped out at around 70 today but was mid to high 60’s all day. I just go better at this temp. Not just on my bike, but just in general. Who in the hell actually enjoys 90+ degrees besides the swimming pool builders?

I did a good hilly ride today. Constantly up and down. Felt great. I headed down past The Hebe’s neck of the woods just west of 83 and found yet more awesome backroads that get me down and over towards Dover and back.

Neckcar. Missed it. Not a single lap. Ho-hum.

VisitPA Ray layed a nice whompin’ on our boy KHam yesterday. Not a bad day for either. 2nd and 3rd. I can’t wait ‘til Ray emails me the race report which usually contains podium pictures in it. I wonder where that particular picture might end up tomorrow? Perhaps the Holmes Wall of Fame/Shame? Although in no way does it get any better than hearing both race reports in their presence at the same time. Hebe? You peddling drugs in our area tomorrow?

Kenny's got a conundrum.

Bob Mould – See a Little Light. Nice.

1 comment:

He to the B said...

Just getting around to Bob Mould are we?
Hebe