Monday, June 26, 2006

Got EPO?

Briefly. They’re all guilty. The whole lot of ‘em. Personally I couldn’t care less. Either they all do it or they all don’t. As long as it’s a level playing field. When you look at Lance specifically could you mark it down as possibly the largest marketing scam of all-time? Think about the money generated by this dude. The lives positively affected by what he’s accomplished. He’s got a huge stake in remaining innocent. Of course he’s going to refute any and every new report. The more you hear, the more you read, the worse it appears. Not that I feel his message is diminished a great deal after all he still was a high profile athlete that recovered from the brink to conquer all. All be it dirty(allegedly). How could you not draw inspiration from that? Maybe he had a chimera too, eh Tyler?

Speaking of playing field. I watched not one but two WC Soccer matches yesterday. Not much scoring but I’m hugely impressed by the athleticism and dexterity of these guys. Although the second half of Portugal V Holland was ridiculous I was still entertained.

Rains of biblical proportions continue to water my lawn. I like greenery. Beats scalding sunshine browning and burning the hell outta everything.

King of Queens is very funny.

Five days until a possible Lake float-cheap beer-bbq chicken-fireworks kinda day. Been a few years. I need to talk to BBP to check into that.

Six days until the Kessel BBQ-Fest. Hopefully we’ll have decent weather. Maybe a ride or four.

I’m done.

2 comments:

He to the B said...

Yeah, let's ride Saturday. Oh, wait, I am working for you. I can not ride, float, have fun, etc...

Nathan said...

One thing is for sure. I'm not at all surprised that Tyler's name was on the list in Madrid for having ordered $35,000 worth of doping products and know-how. What a joke. Kick them all out for ever, doctors and team directors included. Start more testing at the amatuer level with a zero tolerance policy and it will start to make a difference. Oh yeah and when that all happens you can come see me on the start line of the Vuelta a Espana.