Thursday, April 06, 2006

Steel is.........

Real. I put my old LeMond MJ together while my Tete is getting refinished at Trek. This is the old MJ. 853 Steel. I really enjoyed this bike the first go around. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Tete. But holy shit, what a smooth ride steel is. You hear it all the time. Steel is real. Believe it. Now if someone can make me a steel frame that weighs 2.5 pounds we’re in business. Today’s ride really has me second guessing my next move as for replacing the Tete. Maybe I’ll just stay on the MJ and see what’s on the horizon in all-steel frames.


The old rig is new again


Good ride today. 40 miles. Decent weather. Coulda been just a bit warmer but all-in-all a nice day. I cruised out towards Boiling Springs and back.


The Sillies have already managed to piss me off and we’re only three games into the season. Freakin’ a-holes.


Ditto Flyers. Dumbasses.


Years ago, back when I was a Deadhead, I gave away my Essential Clash CD. I had no interest. Is it too late to ask for it back? Yo, Kami? Since I’ve been listening to Fred on XM I’ve heard a bunch of Clash songs. Some familiar, some not. ALL of them are good. None of them suck. Now I think I need to purchase myself Essential Clash all over again. Good stuff.


Should I stay….


Or should I go now?

No comments: